The 2016-17 Fall schedule can be found under the ‘Classes’ menu tab. You can register by mail at any time. Please call (573) 635-6610 for more information.
Recital Information 2016
This is a very busy time of year at the studio! We want everyone to be informed, and to enjoy themselves! Please take special note of the following information.
1. All Creative Movement, Pre-Ballet/Tap and Levels 1-4 will receive tights with their costumes. Older dancers may need to purchase new tights, and all dancers should have shoes in good condition for performances. A list is posted at the studio. Please ask your teacher if you have any questions.
2. Observation is May 7 – 13, during the last 15 minutes of class. Please plan to attend as important recital information will be covered. Costumes will be available to be picked if all tuition and costume fees are paid in full.
3. The order of the program is posted at the studio. Please check it for accuracy!
4. There is a recital sign up sheet at the studio for help backstage, ushers, box office, etc.
5. Recital Photo Day is Saturday, May 14. The order is posted at the studio.
6. Enclosed is an order form for ads for the program. Personalized ads make the program special for your dancer.
7. Enclosed is a DVD order form. Chris Kennison will be making professional quality DVDs of our Saturday performances.
8. Recital ticket information and order form are enclosed. We encourage you to place your order early!
9. Don’t miss out on summer fun at Dancers’ Alley! Our summer brochure was handed out with our March newsletter and is also included in your packet, with a registration form on the back.